ENJOY YEAR OUND GOLF AT MENDIP GOLF CLUB!
Through the seasons, Mendip Golf Club offers the best of all worlds:
- A brand new driving range, opening in April 2023
- A tremendous 18 hole golf course, set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Unparalleled views across the Vale of Avalon and beyond
- An all-year golf course which is in great condition, with all main tees and greens in play and a full competition calendar already in full swing
- Wonderful feedback from the 2019 Somerset County Championships and the chosen venue for the European Junior Golf Tour in 2020
- Award winning PGA Fellow Professional (Stuart Disney) and his team running Junior and Get Into Golf schemes, superb coaching programmes and an award winning Pro Shop catering for all your golfing needs
- Excellent family and golfer friendly clubhouse services supported by a great clubhouse team
- England Golf 'Sustainability Project of the Year' Finalist, 2023
Mendip Golf Club is the best winter golf course in the area, but how does it compare with other golf courses through the year? In 2019, Mendip was ranked as the 4th best golf course in Somerset by Top 100 courses. Our next target is to become the 2nd best golf course in Somerset, supported by outstanding practice facilities and clubhouse services.
We offer everyone a great place to meet new friends, socialise, stay fit and healthy and play a great sport. We want you to become part of the journey with us, and to be welcomed to Mendip in 2023/2024 by our whole team and over 700 existing members. Whether you are brand new to golf or a seasoned player, Mendip Golf Club has much to offer you.
Not enough time for full membership? We have the perfect solution – Lifestyle Membership! Our brilliant membership category built to suit your needs. Each option (Buzzard or Falcon) includes an increasing number of credits for rounds of golf, with the flexibility to top up more as required. As a lifestyle member you will have all of the benefits of full membership (only excluding voting rights at general meetings and the ability to represent Mendip Golf Club in teams).
In addition to these options, Mendip Golf Club is a Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC). We are open to all on a non-discriminatory and fair basis. If any member of the public believes they are eligible for full membership for £520 or less, please contact Stuart Disney, our General Manager by email to email@example.com, who will be delighted to discuss your financial situation with you on a completely confidential basis.
To join us, of for more details, or to find out how to Get Into Golf, please contact our Pro-shop on 01749 840570 (Option 1) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Pro Team will be delighted to provide you with the opportunity to discuss options and to show you around our great Club.
|Category Name||Monthly Payment Plan||Annual Fee|
|Full 7-Day||Available on Request||£975|
|Five Day||Available on Request||£875|
|Age Group (40-45)||Available on Request||£820|
|Age Group (36-39)||Available on Request||£650|
|Age Group (30-35)||Available on Request||£550|
|Age Group (26-29)||Available on Request||£450|
|Age Group (22-25)||Available on Request||£400|
|Age Group (18-21)||Available on Request||£300|
|Student ***||Available on Request||£275|
|Country **||Available on Request||£595|
*Includes Union Fees
|Available on Request||£520|
All subscriptions, with the exception of the CASC Membership, exclude Union Fees
£19.50 for Ladies
***Must be In Full-Time Education (Uni etc.)
** Country Membership - Must have main residence 50 miles or more from Golf Club
Very Attractive Monthly Direct Debit Scheme Available
For further details, please contact The Pro Shop on 01749 840570 Ext 1 or email us at email@example.com